The AHHS PTSO raises funds annually that are given back to the school in the form of Curriculum and Enrichment Grants. These grants allow our teachers and staff to purchase supplies, programs, and materials that are not in their budget. Additionally, we fund professional development opportunities each year for our teachers so that AHHS can continue to provide the best in education.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Becoming a member of the Parent Teacher Student Organization
- Supporting our BIGGEST fundraiser and purchase the District Directory
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Purchasing Alamo Heights and AHHS branded items from the Mule Market
- Donating online
- Purchase HEB Gift Cards
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
- Tuesday, October 6
- Thursday, October 15
- Tuesday, November 3
- Thursday, November 12
- Tuesday, December 1
- Tuesday, January 5
- Thursday, January 14
- Tuesday, February 2
- Thursday, February 11
Latest Monday Mail
Click here: AHHS AT A GLANCE